What is it about?
Designed for the grades 2-4, Multifly combines a fun story, visualization of the multiplication concepts, and exciting gameplay.
App Store Description
"Multifly proves that math is anything but boring" -Techzle
Multifly is a fun learning game for kids that helps kids visualize, practice and learn multiplication and division concepts. It also strengthens their multiplication skills by introducing them to 7 different strategies for multiplying numbers. Help your child learn and practice multiplication concepts in a really fun way so that they fall in love with Math.
This one-of-a-kind Math game has no worksheets or flashcards - it is a real game, tells a captivating story and as your child solves puzzles to move the story forward, they get visually introduced to different Math concepts and learn multiplication.
The wonderful mix of fun and learning in this fun math game makes kids fall in love with multiplication and no longer have to mindlessly mug up the multiplication tables. Kids will learn the times tables along with the concepts of multiplication. After learning the strategies, the game also has levels for multiplication practice.
This math learning game is suitable for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade kids.
Multifly helps kids with the transition from additive to multiplicative thinking with different multiplication learning strategies. This math educational game helps improve math facts with a strategic approach to learning.
These strategies are -
• Visualizing Multiplication through arrays
• Relation between Multiplication and Division
• Understanding Multiplication as repeated addition:
More strategies such as Turn-around facts, Adding a group, Subtracting a group, rounding up and compensating, halving and doubling, decomposing into known facts, and breaking down a factor to smaller factors will come soon in new levels.
So overall, instead of rote-learning multiplication times tables, your child will learn basic concepts as well as advanced multiplication strategies in this fun game.
Current multiplication games for kids are mostly in flashcard format and do not help with understanding concepts. Multifly teaches kids multiplication concepts and also helps with practice in proper story and game format. This is the only elementary grade math game that teaches multiplication facts in story and game format.
In a nutshell, Multifly has the following overall features:
• Solve 50+ innovative physics puzzles involving a rolling monster, mystery blocks, shape-shifting portals and powerful springs.
• Get fluent in multiplication by mastering the 7+ multiplication strategies based on the best current pedagogical approaches.
• Learn multiplication and division through exciting puzzles instead of rote learning
• Experience a thrilling and immersive story which inspires your kid to never give up.
• Collect exciting rewards on successful mastery of Math concepts.
• Play in a safe, digital environment.
• Aligned to the Common Core learning standards and other curricula.
Download and start playing Multifly and see your kid progress with multiplication.
‘Multifly*’ is based on the following Common Core concepts: (2.OA.C.4) (3.OA.A.1) (3.OA.A.2) (3.OA.A.3) (3.OA.A.4) (3.OA.B.5) (3.OA.B.6) (3.OA.C.7) (4.OA.A.1) (4.OA.A.2) (4.OA.A.3)
- Multifly can be purchased as part of a makkajai annual subscription.
- Makkajai subscriptions are auto-renewable and annual at $59.99/yr
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
For support, questions or comments, write to us at: [email protected]
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.