The AppAwards nominees have been announced and voting has begun, which means we can finally tell you what else we have in store for this week.
Thanks to tons of great people from the iPhone developer community, we are able to offer you over $500 in free apps to celebrate our first annual AppAwards and the App Store’s first birthday. That’s right, over $500 in free apps for your iPhone or iPod touch! Included in that total is a single grand prize worth over $150 in apps.
So here is how this is going to work. We will be giving away iPhone and iPod touch apps all week until the AppAwards voting is over on July 19th. There will be multiple ways to win, so pay attention.
At the bottom of each and every news post will be an opportunity to win a specific app. To win an app from one of our news posts, simply leave a relevant comment on that post. At the end of that day we will randomly choose all of our winners. Of course when you comment, be sure to include a valid email address so we can send you your prize.
Since we have so many codes to give to you fine folks, we will also be randomly dropping codes in our Twitter feed and on our Facebook page throughout the week, so be sure to follow us on Twitter and on Facebook.
Now for the big one, the grand prize. The grand prize will be awarded to one lucky, randomly chosen winner. To enter for a chance to win the grand prize, simply participate in our AppAwards by casting your vote. Once you have submitted your vote you will be allowed to tweet that you have participated, so make sure you have signed up for a Twitter account because there is no better time than the present. When the AppAwards are over on July 19th, we will randomly choose one winner for our $150+ grand prize, which could be you!
Below is the list of developers along with the apps that they have so kindly donated to our AppAwards grand prize:
- SlingPlayer by Sling Media
- G-Map U.S. West by XRoad Co.
- Twitterrific Premium by the Iconfactory
- Twittelator Pro by Big Stone Phone
- Byline by Phantom Fish
- Labyrinth by Illusion Labs
- Touchgrind by Illusion Labs
- 1Password touch Pro by Agile Web Solutions
- StoneLoops! of Jurassica by PlayCreak
- StickWars by John E. Hartzog
- Bloons by Digital Goldfish
- Readdle by Readdle
- FlashDrive by Readdle
- Take A Note by Readdle
- Penetrator by Readdle
- Ocarina by Smule
- Clock Radio by Raizlabs Corporation
- Tip Calculator by Raizlabs Corporation
- NotifyMe by PoweryBase
- Battery Go! by CollegeKidApp.com
- BlackjackLive by Cameron Henneke
- Spinner Deluxe by Fuel Games
- Sushi Toss by Fuel Games
- Vans SK8 by Fuel Games
- Emergency Radio by EdgeRift
- FastCall by EdgeRift
- Jukebox by Swipe Interactive
- Quick Draw by Swipe Interactive
- Castle Conflict by Broken Kings
- WordsWorth by 99Games Online
- iCreated by Big Stone Phone
- Appy Newz by Appy Entertainment
- Vampires vs. Werewolves by SGN
- Adaptunes by Alpha Acid
- Archibald’s Adventures by Rake in Grass
- Westbang by Rake in Grass
- DrinkTracker Breathalyzer by slapmedotcom
That’s quite a list! Now go vote on the AppAwards for your chance to win. Are you excited yet?