The App Store is growing and so are we!
To face the explosion of new apps as well as the arrival of the iPad, we’re looking for someone who has his finger on the pulse of the App Store to help us cover app-related news, interesting releases and updates.
There are almost a thousand new apps coming out every day, so you must be able to see through them faster than Apple’s own reviewers to then share your discoveries with over a 100,000 people every week. Don’t worry, we have some tools to help you with that.
To cut it short…
- Good writing skills
- Good app knowledge
- An iDevice, and know how to use it
- Preferably an iPad when it launches
- Dedication (it’s the best job in the world, but it’s still work)
- Commitment (you’re coming to stay)
- Sense of humor
You’ll be required to write a couple of short posts every day which will get you fame, all the apps you can handle, pay (if you’re awesome), and tons of fun.
If that sounds like something for you, then apply now by sending all of the information below to: email@example.com (all in one email with no attachments).
- A short background
- Why you will be awesome at this
- 2 short posts, (just pick two hot new apps and announce them)