When two large gaming companies compete for your attention, it’s almost always considered a good thing. Gameloft has been firing off game sales all over the App Store lately, and in order not to be outdone, EA is firing back with some of their own. EA’s recently launched “Games That Rock Sale” includes a handful of titles that will be available at new low prices for the next few days, so let’s get to it, shall we?
Games included in the sale are:
- *Skate It ($4.99 -> $.99)
- *The Sims 3 World Adventures ($6.99 -> $2.99)
- Rock Band ($6.99 -> $4.99)
- The Sims 3 ($6.99 -> $4.99)
- Need for Speed Shift ($6.99 -> $4.99)
- FIFA World Cup ($2.99 -> $.99)
- Mirror’s Edge for iPad ($12.99 -> $9.99)
- *Boggle for iPad ($4.99 -> $1.99)
- Command & Conquer Red Alert for iPad ($12.99 -> $9.99)
Games with an “*” before them denote that they are at their lowest price ever.
According to EA’s promotional material, sale prices will be valid for the next four nights, which should mean that you will be able to save some money all the way through Monday night. But if I was you, I would grab the ones I want immediately just in case.