Those looking to fill their time between classes, and quite possibly time meant for studying, with a little gaming are going to be able to save a few bucks thanks to Sega’s just-announced back to school sale. The company has slashed the prices of all of their non-$.99 iPhone and iPad games for a limited time.
Games included in the promotion are:
- *Super Monkey Ball ($2.99 -> $1.99)
- *Super Monkey Ball 2 ($5.99 -> $2.99)
- *Sonic the Hedgehog ($5.99 -> $2.99)
- *Sonic the Hedgehog 2 ($5.99 -> $2.99)
- Golden Axe ($2.99 -> $.99)
- *Shining Force ($2.99 -> $.99)
- Streets of Rage ($2.99 -> $.99)
- *Ecco the Dolphin ($2.99 -> $.99)
- *Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition ($7.99 -> $3.99)
An “*” next to a title indicates that this is the game’s lowest price ever. As you can see, quite a few of the games are at their lowest prices ever, so don’t miss out on these great deals.
The sale prices are effective immediately and will last until September 1st.