Tap Tap Revenge 4 is now available in the App Store. The free application comes with 100 songs, including many popular tracks. Additionally, the app is also Game Center compatible, and Retina-optimized.
Fans of the “Tap Tap” series will certainly appreciate this latest installment. A “re-imagined” look presents a Tap Tap Revenge app unlike anything we’ve ever seen. Game Center integration is great, and so is support for the Retina display. Furthermore, fans of the series will be able to “tap tap” along to their favorite tracks; the app features music by “Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Taio Cruz, Jason Derülo, Metallica,” and more.
As noted by Tapulous, Inc. in the application’s release notes, “killer new features” include:
- In game “Like” feature: Hit the “Like” button on your favorite tracks, and get an avatar display of who agrees with you
- Apple Game Center integration
- A rocking new Arcade Mode
- Retina Display Compatibility
- New global leaderboards with up-to-the-minute scores
- A re-imagined look, wild new graphics, and a redesigned interface
We’ve embedded a video of Tap Tap Revenge 4 below for you to check out. Alternatively, you can try out the application for yourself – it’s currently available for free in the App Store.