There is a new weather app available for the iPad, and this one is free. The Intellicast HD app offers current and future weather conditions using a speedy interface.
Created by Intellicast.com, the app includes storm tracking, seasonal hurricane tracking, and earthquake plotting.
Top Features include:
- NOWrad HD, the most timely high definition interactive radar for the United States
- Blended infrared and visible high-resolution cloud imagery for North America and the surrounding waters
- Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index showing weather related road hazards
- High resolution temperatures, wind speeds and snow cover
- Real-time earthquake plotting
- Doppler radar storm tracking which identifies severe weather cells and their likely path
- Hurricane, typhoon and tropical cyclone tracking
- The industry’s most accurate forecasts for over 50,000 locations around the world
- Fully integrated GPS and user defined location awareness
- Color coded severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
Intellicast.com is a business unit of WSI (Weather Services International). WSI is owned by a consortium made up of NBC Universal and the private equity firms The Blackstone Group and Bain Capital.
We all love freebies and the Intellicast HD app is one of the best. Download Intellicast HD today in the App Store.