AppAdvice and Lifelike Apps are teaming up for a unique contest exclusively for our readers. Between now and Sunday, March 20, we are seeking video reviews of the popular Craigslist viewer app, Lifelike Craig HD. The winning video will be posted on AppAdvice, and the winner will receive a brand new iPad 2! The top ten runner-ups will also receive prizes.
Lifelike Craig HD breathes new life into the popular Craigslist website. It replaces the plain text and vanilla backgrounds long associated with the site, and instead presents its listings much like a newspaper. The end result is visually appealing and a more streamlined process of searching the classifieds.
The app will soon be upgraded to utilize the iPad 2′s new cameras.
Interested applicants should submit their video reviews onto YouTube, then tweet about them too. Make sure each tweet includes @appadvice and @lifelikeapps.
The winning video will be announced on Tuesday, March 22 and featured on AppAdvice.
- Contest is open to Lifelike Craig HD users only
- The video should walk the viewer through the main features of the app and feel like a review (not just a description)
- The video cannot show the “Personals” category of Craigslist and should preferably showcase a category with images
- Entries must be posted on YouTube and tweeted @appadvice and @lifelikeapps by Sunday, March 20 at 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Lifelike Apps will select the winner, with AppAdvice posting the winning video on its website on March 22
- Contest is not open to employees or associates of either AppAdvice or Lifelike Apps
- Winner will receive $499 from Lifelike Apps via Paypal, which can be used to purchase a Wi-Fi iPad 2 16GB
- Winner and ten runner-ups will be awarded promo codes for Lifelike Cards HD, Lifelike Alarm Clock and Weather HD and Lifelike Clock Pro