You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| March 19, 2011
LogMeIn Ignition Updated: Adds Many Great New Features!
LogMeIn Ignition has just received a great update. Now, users of the universal application can take advantage of a variety of new features, including File Manager, and offline viewing on your iOS device. Here's a complete list of new features, taken from the application's release notes:
Undoubtedly, users will greatly appreciate these enhancements. The ability to save files on an iOS device is a great feature, as is the ability to transfer files between remote computers. If you're looking for an app that can give you complete control over your PC or Mac while you're on the move, LogMeIn Ignition is the application you need. Currently, LogMeIn Ignition is available to download in the App Store for $29.99. Check out the updated version (2.0.264), and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
- View files/folders on one or more computers with File Manager
- Copy/move files or folders from computers to local storage on iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Save PC and Mac files directly on an iOS device for offline viewing
- Update locally saved files with changes made on remote computers
- Create a local folder and filing system within the Ignition app
- Transfer files between remote computers
- Support for Airprint wireless printing for iPad
- Wake a sleeping computer using Wake-On-LAN