For Verizon iPhone customers, there is now an untethered jailbreak just for you. Courtesy Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1, this jailbreak is for Verizon users on iOS 4.2.7. The directions, which we’ve included here, were first published by the folks at TiPb.
What you need
- Verizon iPhone 4 running iOS 4.2.7 currently jailbroken via redsn0w
- Sn0wbreeze 2.6.1 via a Cydia download
- Launch Cydia on your iPhone and tap on the manage tab.
- You’ll need to tap manage sources and then add the following source: http://cydia.pushfix.info
- Cydia will refresh your sources for you. Next tap search in Cydia and search for Verizon Untether for 4.2.7.
- Install the package and reboot your Verizon iPhone.
What do you think? Leave your comments below.