A new survey confirms what many of us already knew: we love our apps. In fact, 83 percent of us said we are addicted to them, according to All Things Digital.
In a survey of 1,300 respondents commissioned by MTV Networks, most people said they were so in love with their apps that they couldn’t survive without them.
In fact, “One participant went so far as to say that ‘apps are like Xanax in a phone.’”
Among the findings:
- 91% said apps expose them to new things.
- 87% said apps let them have fun no matter where they are or what they’re doing.
- 77% said apps are their personal assistant.
- 75% said apps give them time to relax.
- 73% said apps allow time to connect and interact with family and friends.
- 70% said apps make the rest of life better.
Are you addicted to your apps? Let us know by using the comments below.