Twitterrific for Twitter has just been updated, and a variety of new features, improvements and fixes have been added to the application.
Now, users of the application can enjoy support for ReadItLater, mlkshk and Pikchur. Furthermore, a wide variety of improvements have been made to the app. As outlined in Twitterrific‘s release notes, these include:
- Links in the timeline are now easier to tap
- Option in Settings to control frequency of auto-refresh rate or turn it off
- Sidebar only shows @username in a list title when it’s one you didn’t create
- Improvements maintaining reading position when loading large number of tweets
- Updated profile actions enabling DM’ing a follower even if you don’t follow them
- Blocking/reporting immediately removes the user’s tweets from your timelines
- Copy and pasted author names now include a leading @ symbol
- Third party URL posting scheme for sending links to Twitterrific
- Mlkshk and Pikchur image links display in-line
- Compose field remembers un-sent content
- Tapping the notification bar is now easier
- Visual tweaks for clarity and consistency
The Icon Factory (Twitterrific‘s developer) has also updated the Mac version of the app, too, adding many similar features. Currently, all updates are now live: The iOS version of Twitterrific is currently available to download for free (although it is ad-supported), and the Mac version is available in the Mac App Store for $9.99.
Check out the latest version of Twitterrific, and let us know if you’re a fan in the comments.