You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| July 19, 2011
Blogsy For iPad Updated - Adds WordPress Page Support, New Features & Improvements
The popular weblog editing iPad application, Blogsy, has recently received an update. Now, users of the application can create and edit WordPress pages, and take advantage of a variety of other feature changes and bug fixes. As outlined in the app's release notes, changes include:
The great thing about Blogsy is that it allows users to upload images from their iPad's Photos app to a blog platform. It's not possible to do this in iOS Web browsers, like Safari, meaning these apps don't allow users to blog on-the-go. If you're looking to blog on your iPad, Blogsy is undoubtedly the best solution out there. Currently, the application is available to download for $4.99. Take a look at the recently updated Blogsy, and let us know your thoughts in the comments. [via TiPb]
- WordPress Page Support - Now you can create or edit WordPress pages.
- Lock Image Proportions - In the image settings menu you can lock image proportions.
- Turn Off Parser - Users can now turn off the parsing between the Write Side and Rich Side. This gives the ability to manually add more paragraph or line breaks.
- Browser Home Button - Set a home button for the built-in browser.
- Browser Bookmarks - Easily add bookmarks in the browser and manage them in the 'Settings' menu.
- Image Source Size - Set the source size of the image through the 'Image Settings' menu.
- Offline Support - Create and edit local drafts even when you don't have an internet connection.
- Blogger Labels Listed - Through a little magic Blogsy fetches all your Blogger labels from past posts and remembers them so you can easily select labels you've previously used.
- Search labels/tags/categories - just start typing the tag, label or category you are looking for and Blogsy will filter all of your options.
- Confirmation Message Detail - The confirmation message now lists your blog, status, and type of post.
- Blogger Comma Listed Labels - If you want to add multiple labels at once you can comma separate them and add them all at once. They will be listed individually in Blogsy now.
- Adding Tags, Labels, or Categories - After tapping on the 'Add' button the focus will remain on the add filed so you can quickly and easily add more.
- Write Side UI - Now the Write Side is a dark charcoal to distinguish it from the Rich Side.
- Images Limited by width - Images dragged into your post are limited to a maximum width of 500 pixels. This makes placing images easier.
- Image Alignment - If you drag an image into a paragraph then the text will be wrapped around the image (given your blog's CSS is set that way). If you drag an image in and place it between paragraphs - even left alignment - the text will not wrap around the image.
- Online - The term used on the tab for published posts, drafts, and pending-review drafts has changed from 'Published' to 'Online'.