Popular photography app Top Camera has gotten a big update. Top Camera is a native camera replacement app that already has a number of great features, such as an excellent HDR setting. In addition to a number of camera enhancement features, it also has an extensive editing suite included. Check out our original review here.
And now, Top Camera has been updated to include a number of new features, such as Dropbox integration and Slow Shutter mode. The Slow Shutter mode has Auto, Manual, and Light Trail options.
Here is a complete list of new features and improvements:
- added “SLOW SHUTTER” mode, with Auto/Manual/Light Trail options
- added “upload to Dropbox” feature
- added Japanese and Chinese languages
- over 2 times faster loading
- almost 2 times faster photo saving
- increased overall performance
- fixed location in Maps
- screen button is automatically disabled in manual HDR mode
- to save battery, GPS is working only in Camera mode
- fixed problem with orientation after edited image was saved to ‘Photos’
- deleted images sometimes did not disappeared from disk
- fixed duplicate image function
- few other small corrections
Would you like to win a copy of Top Camera? We’ve teamed with the developer to offer five promo codes to our readers. Simply retweet this article and/or comment below for your chance to win. You must have an email address registered with Disqus if you comment, or we can’t get ahold of you. If you tweet the article, be sure you are following AppAdvice or we can’t notify you that way either. You may enter one or both ways, for a total of two entries. Contest ends July 21 at 9:30 EDT. Good luck!