After updating the very popular Cut The Rope game less than two weeks ago with new levels, ZeptoLab and Chillingo are back at it again today with a full-fledged sequel.
Cut The Rope: Experiments puts you in the shoes of a mad scientist who happens to come across the green lovable creature Om Nom and decides to perform a series of experiments on it. The game promises to offer the same rope-cutting, monster-feeding action that earned the series acclaim, as well as all new gameplay features such as suction-cups and rope shooters to help you in your wacky experiments. In addition to this Cut The Rope: Experiments comes packed with 75 new levels, three different level packs and a brand new musical track.
The game has just landed in the New Zealand App Store for both iPhone and iPad; the iPhone version goes for $0.99 while the iPad one is NZ $2.59 which is approximately $1.99. It is expected to hit the US App Store at midnight EST and Europe at 12AM GMT.
More from the app description:
A NEW TWIST ON THE FAMILIAR AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
Cut the Rope: Experiments combines the same rope-cutting and monster-feeding action that millions of people around the globe have come to love, with new features and gameplay elements including Rope Shooters and Suction-cups. Can you help the Professor and Om Nom get through these wacky experiments?
- 75 new experiments (levels) across 3 colorful new settings, with more to come!
- 3 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps
- New musical tracks, sounds and Om Nom animations
- Find hidden photo evidence to help the scientist with his experiments! Complete the professor’s photo album and share with your friends on Facebook. Discover a special photo only available in the HD version!
- New animated storyline featuring the professor’s intriguing commentary and reactions to Om Nom’s behavior – What will he think of YOUR achievements?
ALL NEW LEVELS – SAME GREAT FEATURES
- Game Center support for achievements and leaderboards – compare your progress to other rope cutters around the world!
- “Gift This App” option makes it easy to share Om Nom with friends