Amazon has recently updated its universal iOS app, making a variety of changes to the popular application. Now, users can enjoy improved filtering when viewing products, enhanced list functionality and much more.
As outlined in the application’s release notes, changes made in the latest version (1.7.0) include:
- Quickly find the items you’re searching for with improved filtering by brand, price, etc.
- Want to see what other Amazon customers think? You can even filter by star ratings now.
- Just in time for the holidays: Organize your wish lists with new functionality that allows you to add an item to any wish list or move items from one list to another.
- Need some help remembering what products are in your cart? You can now view images of products of all items added.
- We hate bugs as much as you do (so we fixed a bunch)
The app allows Amazon customers to browse the website and purchase items on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It’s also possible to compare prices, search via snapshots or barcodes, create wish-lists and track recently placed orders.
Currently, Amazon Mobile is available to download in the App Store for free. Take a look at the recently updated application now, and feel free to post your thoughts in the comments.