One of our favorite photo editing apps has gotten an update. We’ve all had those photos with the unwanted blemish, person or object. With TouchRetouch, you can simply swipe them out! There is a full version of this app for iPhone and iPod touch, as well as a free (watermarked) version. There is also a separate iPad version of this app.
From the developer:
TouchRetouch is an innovative photo editing app for seamless automatic object removal without distortion in final image. The latest version offers improved background recovery algorithm for high-speed performance. The precise 1:1 image viewer is great for delicate, manual retouching of high-resolution photos. The clone stamp tool with multiple flipping modes and brushes allow users to achieve amazing results.
The new design of the TouchRetouch 3.0 pleases the eye and makes the app very handy.
Key features of TouchRetouch 3.0
* New user interface
* High performance retouching algorithm
* Original image resolution support
* Handy finger move hint
* Clone stamp tool for advanced retouching
* Unlimited Undo/Redo actions
* Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, and Twitter sharing
* Video tutorials and localized help
* US English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Chinese
We’ve teamed with the developer to offer ten copies of this app for our readers. We’ve got five promo codes for iPhone/iPod touch, and five for iPad. For your chance to win, simply comment below and let us know which version you would like, iPhone or iPad. We’ll pick the winners and notify them via email on October 20, 4:00 p.m. EDT.