You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| December 30, 2011
Adobe Launches EchoSign iOS App - Allows Users To Sign Digital Signatures On An iOS Device
Adobe has recently launched an EchoSign iOS application in the App Store. The app, which is universal and can be downloaded for free, allows Apple fans to sign e-signatures from their mobile device while on the move. Previously, an HTML5 version of EchoSign meant iOS fans could access the service from an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. However, this new application, which is fully featured, is definitely a better alternative: if you use Adobe's EchoSign service the app will undoubtedly be a must-have. As outlined in EchoSign's release notes, features of the app include:
Unfortunately, in this version of the app (1.0) there is a problem signing-in to the application with a Google Account. Instead, users must either create a new account with EchoSign or use a pre-existing Adobe account, if they have one. Though this is an annoyance we're sure Adobe will update the app accordingly, fixing this bug and more, in the near future. Take a look at the universal EchoSign application now. As mentioned, it's available to download in the App Store for free.
- Send document for legally binding e-Signature and get them signed in minutes rather than days.
- Get documents signed instantly on your iPad or iPhone when meeting a signer in person.
- Send documents from your EchoSign library, Photo album, email attachment or from other Apps such as Dropbox, Box.net, etc.
- Track the status of your agreements with real-time status updates.
- View signed agreements stored in your EchoSign account