Electronic Arts has recently launched The Sims FreePlay in the App Store. The application, which is a universal app and is free to download, allows fans of The Sims to interact with their own virtual friends, build houses, care for pets and even grow gardens all for free.
As outlined in the app’s release notes, features of The Sims FreePlay include:
- Design dream homes or get fully-furnished houses for your Sims
- Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake (don’t forget to share)
- Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
- Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims!)
In the application, users can create up to 16 Sims. It’s certainly fully-featured, though perhaps the best aspect of The Sims FreePlay is that the app is completely free to play and enjoy.
Take a look at The Sims FreePlay in the App Store. As mentioned, it’s available to download for free and is a universal app.