Leading sleep experts have released LARK, a new personalized coaching accessory that helps people improve their sleep. The service, along with the free LARK app, arrives today nationwide.
For people who have trouble sleeping or can’t get adequate sleep due to interruptions, the new LARK coaching experience has arrived. Available for $99, the system includes:
A 7-Day Sleep Assessment – a baseline assessment designed by leading sleep experts and a Pro sports sleep coach that helps you uncover what type of sleeper you are and uncovers your sleep patterns. All you have to do is sleep and wear LARK for seven days.
A 7-Day Sleep Report – a detailed report which gives you a personalized, actionable plan based on your sleep pattern data and also:
- Identifies your Sleep Type (1 of 12 types)
- Analyzes your sleep patterns
- Gives you recommended next steps to improve
- Provides tailored sleep tips based on your sleep type and patterns
- Recommends sleep targets to reach
- Shows how your sleep compares with both your average and the rest of the sleep population
An in-app Personal Sleep Coach that monitors your sleep improvement on a weekly, monthly and overall basis and provides:
- Ability to tag issues and track moods to show you how external factors such as caffeine impacts your sleep and how sleep affects your mood.
- Motivational mobile coaching with interactive messages as you improve your sleep and reach your goals.
- Social sharing to share your success and improvement with friends and family via Twitter and Facebook.
According to Julia Hu, Founder & CEO, LARK:
“We are excited to help our users improve their lives. LARK’s Personal Sleep Coach is truly the next generation of personalized health. We are going beyond simple data tracking and giving meaning to your data. Some of the world’s top sleep experts helped create LARK’s software to give you a personalized sleep coach that is on your mobile phone, 24-7.”
LARK is currently available at Apple Retail Stores, Walmart, Radio Shack, and select Targets.