If you’ve ever had trouble hearing or understanding someone on a speakerphone during an important teleconference, you may want to look into Invoxia’s new NVX 610, which promises to improve the sound quality of your teleconferences with eight high quality speakers.
The NVX 610 is a VoIP desktop phone that uses an iPhone, iPod, or iPad as a control interface. Calls can be made from the iPhone’s contact list by dialing from the device with the Invoxia app, which is able to utilize Skype or the local VoIP. A simple tap of the volume button will answer an incoming call.
Invoxia’s new phone is anything but ordinary, designed with In Vivo Acoustic technology to make long conversations and conference calls a pleasure to listen to. Plus, when you’re not using it for calls, you can play your music, listen to the radio, use apps like Spotify, or listen to podcasts.
Here’s a quick rundown of the system’s features (from the developer’s website):
- In Vivo Acoustic Technology: 8 broadband speakers, 8 digital microphones.
- Full-duplex handsfree
- Background noise removal
- HD corded handset
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Incoming call reception via handsfree mobile or corded handset
- Business and mobile contact list synchronization
- iPod Touch 4th & 3rd generation, iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, iPad 2 and iPad compatible.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 2 USB ports
- Broadband codecs support