You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| January 12, 2012
CES 2012: Improve The Sound Quality Of Your Conferences With Invoxia NVX 610
If you’ve ever had trouble hearing or understanding someone on a speakerphone during an important teleconference, you may want to look into Invoxia’s new NVX 610, which promises to improve the sound quality of your teleconferences with eight high quality speakers. The NVX 610 is a VoIP desktop phone that uses an iPhone, iPod, or iPad as a control interface. Calls can be made from the iPhone’s contact list by dialing from the device with the Invoxia app, which is able to utilize Skype or the local VoIP. A simple tap of the volume button will answer an incoming call.
Of course, crystal clear teleconferencing doesn’t come cheap. The NVX 610 phone will run you $599, and it’s available today on the Invoxia website. [gallery link="file" columns="2"]
- In Vivo Acoustic Technology: 8 broadband speakers, 8 digital microphones.
- Full-duplex handsfree
- Background noise removal
- HD corded handset
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Incoming call reception via handsfree mobile or corded handset
- Business and mobile contact list synchronization
- iPod Touch 4th & 3rd generation, iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, iPad 2 and iPad compatible.
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 2 USB ports
- Broadband codecs support