In the application, users must guide one of four different birds through the air, tapping to keep on flapping, through trees and towards hovering bees – which the birds promptly chomp. It’s a fun, addictive game, and features a total of 45 levels and three different modes of difficulty.
As outlined in the app’s release notes, features of Fly With Me include:
- Chomp evil bees from small to large for a bug feast!
- Cruise through tree holes and dodge moving obstacles, like spiders, Venus fly traps, geysers, and more!
- Collect all 3 Stars in each level for a perfect score!
- Grab gears while you fly so you can unlock the dominating …ROBOT BIRD!
- Enjoy scenic fields, tree-filled forests, and tropical jungles – 45 levels in all!
- Test your endurance with 3 Challenge modes.
- Bees got you beat? Get Kid Mode for a new canary bird and friendlier level of difficulty with 30 new levels.
The application is currently available to download in the App Store for $0.99, and is compatible with the iPhone and iPod touch only. If you’re looking for another addictive bird-based game, consider purchasing and downloading Fly With me now.