You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| February 4, 2012
Electronic Arts Launches Fly With Me: Another Bird-Based iOS Game Hits The App Store
Fly With Me ($0.99) is a brand-new iOS game developed by Electronic Arts, which has recently appeared in the App Store. In the application, users must guide one of four different birds through the air, tapping to keep on flapping, through trees and towards hovering bees - which the birds promptly chomp. It's a fun, addictive game, and features a total of 45 levels and three different modes of difficulty. As outlined in the app's release notes, features of Fly With Me include:
The application is currently available to download in the App Store for $0.99, and is compatible with the iPhone and iPod touch only. If you're looking for another addictive bird-based game, consider purchasing and downloading Fly With me now.
- Chomp evil bees from small to large for a bug feast!
- Cruise through tree holes and dodge moving obstacles, like spiders, Venus fly traps, geysers, and more!
- Collect all 3 Stars in each level for a perfect score!
- Grab gears while you fly so you can unlock the dominating ...ROBOT BIRD!
- Enjoy scenic fields, tree-filled forests, and tropical jungles – 45 levels in all!
- Test your endurance with 3 Challenge modes.
- Bees got you beat? Get Kid Mode for a new canary bird and friendlier level of difficulty with 30 new levels.