Developer Ben Falcone has just released End Night HD ($2.99) on the iPad. The game’s premise is simple: “the world is sick, find a cure.”
Those infected in the game have been turned into bloodthirsty killers. Zombies? Not exactly. Instead of just going out and killing everything you see, End Night HD gives you very limited supplies (ammo, health, etc.) on your quest for a cure. Once you die, you die. You must start your entire mission from the beginning.
As outlined on End Night’s webpage, some of the game’s features include:
- Free roaming, open world based gameplay – You decide where to go and what to do
- Dynamic missions and sub missions change every time you play the game
- Optimized for iPad 2 running at a smooth 60 FPS and with advanced MSAA
- Loot and scrounge weapons, ammo, first aid and more
- Collect infected samples to discover a cure
- Intuitive touch based controls make collecting, shooting and exploring fun
- Survive the night to unlock nightmare difficulty mode
End Night HD is available for $2.99 in the App Store. Do you have what it takes to make it through the night?