You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| February 5, 2012
Filterstorm Updated: Adds Social Network Support, New Tools, Interface Updates
Filterstorm - the universal photo-editor for the iPhone and iPad - has recently received an update, adding support for Facebook and Twitter exports, additional editing tools and interface updates. As outlined in the app's release notes, new features added in the latest version of Filterstorm (4.1) include:
Furthermore, a number of bug fixes have also been made, including:
- Twitter export support
- Facebook export support
- Added Levels tool
- Added Invert Mask tool
- Interface updates
- Will now give option to reopen edited image if crashes during processing.
- Added numerical max export size (can override the slider's range)
- Added ability to set FTP Port
Already, the application is a powerful photo-editor and boasts over 30 different features. Currently, Filterstorm for the iPhone and iPad is available to download in the App Store for $3.99. Take a look at the recently updated application now, and be sure to post your thoughts on Filterstorm in the comments.
- Improved stability on iPad 1
- Set default max export size on iPad 1 to 5MP (can be overridden)
- Fixed crash with flickr export.
- Fixed issue with EXIF data on export.
- Fixed bug causing issues displaying cloned layers when masking above them
- Increased flickr timeout interval
- Reduced iCloud backup size.