The team at FDG Entertainment appears to have been busy these past few weeks. Not only have they recently released an iOS port of Clear Vision but the second update to Blueprint 3D has made it into the App Store. This latest version includes another new level pack, plus even more overall improvements to the game.
It’s panda-monium in Blueprint 3D and Blueprint 3D HD v1.2! To bring home the new Panda Trophy, you’ll need to solve schematics from Siamese cats to orangutans. These latest 35 levels consist of insects, jungle animals, household pets, and more. Speed through them in Normal difficulty or go for the highest points in the very challenging Pro mode.
Beyond the level pack, FDG also mentions the following additions and changes to help make your Blueprint 3D experience more enjoyable:
- Animals level pack added
- Language switching option has been added to the options
- App size significantly reduced
- All level packs now unlocked from the beginning
- Game Center button has been added to the options screen
- App will not ask to login to Game Center every time you go back to the title screen
- Problems with sound and music not playing have been fixed
- Some level names have been corrected
- Christmas level pack icon has been updated
Unfortunately, some users are experiencing app launch issues with Blueprint 3D and Blueprint 3D v1.2 on certain configurations. A minor update to correct the issue is coming, however, the workaround for now is to switch your iDevice system language to US English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, or German, launch the game, and then switch back to your preferred language.
Blueprint 3D is designed for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 3.1 or later, and available in the App Store for $0.99. Blueprint 3D HD is compatible with iPad running iOS 3.2 or later, and available in the App Store for $2.99.