You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| February 2, 2012
Reckless Racing 2 Now Available: The Popular Racer Gets A Stunning Sequel
Reckless Racing 2 has just launched in the iOS App Store, where it's available to purchase and download for $4.99. The new, universal application puts users in the "Reckless Racing" driving seat once again, allowing them to drive a selection of 18 different cars on 24 routes, and participate in 40 pre-defined challenges. As outlined in the app's release notes, features of Reckless Racing 2 include:
If you don't want to spend five dollars on the application, you can download the original app for just $0.99 (there's even a free version available, too) which will help you get a feel of the game style itself. Furthermore, we also have a review of the original app which you can check out. As mentioned, Reckless Racing 2 is available in the App Store for $4.99. Let us know if you decide to take it for a spin in the comments.
- Probably the best power slides in the world
- Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colors of your cars
- Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity, shadows, particles and more
- Improved and optimized shaders for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
- Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars
- Online multiplayer over the Internet
- 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1
- 5 control layouts with customizable button positions
- Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more