Reckless Racing 2 has just launched in the iOS App Store, where it’s available to purchase and download for $4.99.
The new, universal application puts users in the “Reckless Racing” driving seat once again, allowing them to drive a selection of 18 different cars on 24 routes, and participate in 40 pre-defined challenges.
As outlined in the app’s release notes, features of Reckless Racing 2 include:
- Probably the best power slides in the world
- Tune and tweak the performance, handling, tires, rims and colors of your cars
- Shader based game engine with normal maps, reflections, specularity, shadows, particles and more
- Improved and optimized shaders for iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
- Online leaderboards with downloadable ghost cars
- Online multiplayer over the Internet
- 17 characters, including your favorites from Reckless Racing 1
- 5 control layouts with customizable button positions
- Optional assists, such as race lines, mini map, chase camera and more
If you don’t want to spend five dollars on the application, you can download the original app for just $0.99 (there’s even a free version available, too) which will help you get a feel of the game style itself. Furthermore, we also have a review of the original app which you can check out.
As mentioned, Reckless Racing 2 is available in the App Store for $4.99. Let us know if you decide to take it for a spin in the comments.