Spotify, the Netflix-like music streaming service, just updated their iOS app. Users can now stream and sync their music at 320kbps. In addition to streaming content at a higher bit rate, this new update brings the ever popular one-tap Facebook login for getting social with the app.
Some of Spotify’s other features include (from the app description):
- Instant access to over 15 million tracks
- Stream online
- Listen offline – no mobile connection needed
- Share music with your friends
- Star your favorite tracks
- Wirelessly sync your own MP3s to your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad
- Create and sync playlists
- Send the tracks you listen to direct to Last.fm & Facebook
If you haven’t used Spotify before, you should definitely check it out. They currently offer a free 48 hour trial for Spotify Premium, which can be extended by 30 days.