You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| February 1, 2012
Wunderkit For iPhone: Getting-Things-Done Goes Social
Wunderkit - a GTD iPhone app that allows users to work on a project with friends and family - has recently hit the App Store. The application, which we first told you about last week, allows iPhone and iPod touch users to organize their lives with a little help from friends, family members and colleagues. Thanks to some rather clever social network integration, Wunderkit can hook-up with Facebook and Twitter, allowing users to invite friends and followers to a collaborative task or project. As outlined in the app's release notes:
Wunderkit is a place that lets you organize and accomplish all of life's projects, however big or small, with the help of your friends, family and colleagues. Whether it's a family reunion, a vacation or something for the office, Wunderkit will make it happen. It was built with you in mind...Key benefits and features include:
If you download the app you'll be able to access its "pro" version for free for 90 days - this allows users to collaborate within workspaces that are not their own; the free account limits users to their own projects and work spaces (though others can collaborate with them). Following the 90 days, Wunderkit Pro will set users back $4.99/month. However, as mentioned you can take the pro version of Wunderkit for a spin free of charge, and enjoy the premium service for 90 days before having to either subscribe, or demote yourself to the free version of the app. Take a look at Wunderkit for iPhone in the App Store now, and be sure to post your thoughts in the comments.
- Organize all of life's projects in one place, and become more focused.
- Work with your friends and get social by commenting on and liking updates, tasks and notes.
- Stay up to date with your projects anywhere, anytime with cloud sync between the web and iPhone.
- Workspaces: Have a project? Create a workspace and begin working on it in seconds.
- Built-in apps: Brainstorm with Notes, organize with Tasks, and track team progress with Dashboard.
- Collaboration: Invite your friends from Facebook and Twitter, and work with them as a team.
- The stream: From status updates to recent activity, you'll always know the status of your projects.