Build and manage your own hospital in Hospital Frenzy. This game is about managing your time in your hectic hospital. Imagine the Sims combined with the old Roller Coaster Tycoon games. You make money by taking in and treating patients. You then spend that money hiring new staff and buying new equipment for your hospital.
In Hospital Frenzy, you’ll have to (from the app description):
- Admit and treat patients with hilarious illnesses and symptoms
- Train your staff to be more efficient and work harder
- Stay calm and keep control with chaos all around you
- Make money and take cash from your patients to upgrade equipment
- Complete objectives and race against the clock to improve your ranking
Hospital Frenzy is available in the App Store for $1.99. However, you can try the lite version for free, which includes the tutorial in addition to five levels. It looks like this is developer Tanya Barnes’ first game, so reviews and ratings are scarce. Based on my time with the lite version, I say try before you buy. It isn’t the best simulation app out there, but you could easily have some fun with this game. Do you think you have what it takes to run your own hospital?