PhotoToaster was already a very cool universal photo edit and filter app, check out our review for all the details. Now, PhotoToaster has gotten a major update, in order to toast your photos more beautifully than ever.
The new update adds more creative control than ever before, with new preset filter effects, photo management, and noise reduction.
PhotoToaster already had a lot of presets to use, but now there are 60 different filter effects you can add with just a tap. New ones include Bleach Bypass, Sketch, and Dynamic HDR.
Manage your photos more effectively with tools like complete EXIF data support and the ability to create new folders in your photo library for your edits.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Professional level control over different lighting ranges
- Lighten Shadows, Recover Highlights, Lighten Midtones
- Intensity adjustment to create dramatic effects
- Blacks adjustment
- New and modified presets that use the new settings including Clarify, Bleach Bypass, Sketch, Dynamic HDR, Dramatic
- 60 global presets
Noise reduction using sophisticated bilateral filtering algorithms
- Remove noise or smooth skin imperfections
Photo Management Improvements
- Recent List that stores recent edit sessions for easy retrieval
- Support for saving and viewing location, exif and other image metadata
- Select specific photo albums during save
- Automatically save originals of camera photos to library
- Recent settings added to My Presets list
- Several adjustments were made twice as fast
- Rule of thirds crop grid
- More Crop aspect ratios
- Finer control over sharpen
- Higher resolution borders
- Soft focus vignette honors main adjustment settings
- Load full size camera kit imported images on iPad
- Direct printing to AirPrint capable printers
Want to win a copy of PhotoToaster? Five lucky readers will win. Simply comment below and tell us what kinds of edits and filters you like to use. You must be registered with a valid email address, so we can contact you if you win. Contest ends March 29th at 8:00 p.m. EDT. Good luck! And if you don’t win, be sure to check out their free, lite version: PhotoToaster Jr., which also received the update!