You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| April 4, 2012
MLB.com At The Ballpark Lets You Check In And Order Food At Your Favorite Stadium
Across the U.S., fans are making their way into one of the 30 MLB stadiums to cheer on their favorite teams for another season and perhaps have a hot dog or two. To make your stadium experience even better, the folks behind baseball have released the free MLB.com At The Ballpark app, available now for the iPhone/iPod touch. New for the 2012 MLB season, MLB.com At The Ballpark personalizes your trip to the ballpark with mobile check-in, social media, offers, rewards and exclusive content. In addition, fans at four stadiums can order food using the app while at the stadium. These include fans at Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia), Minute Maid Park (Houston), Chase Field (Phoenix) and Marlins Ballpark (Miami). Additional ballparks will be added as they become available. [caption id="attachment_288128" align="aligncenter" width="610" caption="MLB.com At The Ballpark"][/caption] Other MLB.com At The Ballpark features include:
MLB.com At The Ballpark is available now in the App Store.
- Interactive concourse maps and directory
- Customized to feature a designated favorite MLB ballpark
- Team schedule, ticket information and sales and promotional event listings
- Directions and parking information
- My Profile: A personalized check-in history that includes games attended, MLB ballparks visited, and team W-L records. Use your MLB.com account to access and transfer your check-in history from MLB.com At Bat 11 to At The Ballpark.