Tweetbot – A Twitter Client with Personality, has received a significant update. Version 2.3 brings a number of new features including the ability to upload Storify conversations when in conversation view, a new tweet detail view, and more.
First released in April 2011, Tweetbot has been updated for the second time in a month. Just weeks ago, Tapbots, Tweetbot’s creator, introduced iCloud sync across the app’s iPhone/iPod touch and iPad versions. That version also included DM read statuses, and timeline markers.
Version 2.3 includes:
- New tweet detail view with inline conversations and replies (swipe right to left on a tweet for quick access)
- New gesture in tweet detail to get back to the timeline quickly (swipe left to right)
- New conversation view now contains both the conversation and replies (swipe left to right on a tweet for quick access)
- Ability to email conversations or post a link to them via Storify when in the conversation view
- Droplr Support
- Video thumbnails now have a “play” icon to differentiate it from image thumbnails
- Timeline sync bookmark icon is now an optional setting
- Reorganized tweet drawer (last two buttons have gone through some options reorganization)
- Added thumbnail support for Vimeo links
- Higher res image uploads when on Wi-Fi
- Hold down compose tweet button to quickly open last draft
- Support for $stock links
- Improved email format when sending tweets, DMs, or conversations as email
- Arabic Localization
Happy with Tweetbot, or do you use another Twitter client for your iDevice?