Play Zone is a brand new educational entertainment app that was designed with your young learner in mind.
It includes four adorable and inspiring characters for your child to choose from: a princess, doctor, athlete, and fire fighter. No matter which character your child chooses, they will be presented with six exciting play zones:
- Dress Up: This zone allows your child to swap out different sets of clothes and accessories to spark their imagination. Your child can also save an image of their character all dressed up.
- Discover: Interactive scenes that have your child searching for hidden animated surprises that sound off when discovered. There’s also an option to receive hints.
- Spot The Difference: Two images are placed next to each other, and your child must try to spot the five differences.
- Addictive Patterns: Your child must try to discover the next item in the pattern by tapping on one of two options. Each game consists of 10 rounds, and your child is rewarded for completing them as quickly as possible.
- Add Fun: A collection of basic addition problems. Your child can utilize the animated items on the screen to assist them in solving the problems.
- Take Away: Just like Add Fun, but with basic subtraction problems.
Each of the activities includes amusing character animations and words of encouragement, so even when they come across a rather challenging one, they won’t be discouraged.
Play Zone also includes colorful hand-drawn artwork, upbeat music, progress tracking, varying sets of basic math problems, and 100 differences to spot. It is also completely ad and in-app purchase free, so you won’t have to worry about leaving your young child alone with your iPhone or iPad.
To have a chance at winning one of two Play Zone promo codes, simply retweet this article before 11:59 p.m. PDT tonight (May 28). We will then search the Twitterverse for all of the retweets and randomly choose our lucky winners. The winners will be notified via Twitter, so please be sure to follow us so we can send you your promo code via a direct message.
Non-Twitter users and those of you who want to increase your odds of winning can leave a relevant comment below before 11:59 p.m. PDT tonight to have a chance at winning one of the other three promo codes.
Feel free to participate in the giveaway via either or both methods. Only one entry per person per method is allowed, totaling up to two entries per person if using both.