Bejeweled HD includes four game modes each with its own unique look and approach. Classic is the definitive Bejeweled game long enjoyed by iPhone/iPod touch fans. Butterflies requires you to match gems to free butterflies before an hungry spider approaches. Diamond Mine includes gold, diamonds, and buried artifacts that must be collected before the clock runs out. Finally, Zen includes customized sights and sounds to create your own relaxing retreat. The new game is the first Bejeweled title specifically created for Apple’s tablet. Bejeweled Blitz, by contrast, was first available on Facebook before coming to the iPad in 2011.
Additional features include:
- Awesome iPad 3 retina display graphics — Bejeweled is more sparkling than ever before!
- Support for more languages — You can now enjoy Bejeweled in French, Italian, German and Spanish!
- Ultra-Smooth Action — Make multiple matches while new gems fall into place.
- Hints on Demand — Can’t quite spot the next match? Use the “Hint” button for a quick tip.
- Stats Galore — Gloat over your scores for total matched gems, all-time best moves and top 10 personal bests in Classic and Diamond Mine!
As mentioned on app’s iTunes webpage:
PLEASE NOTE: Bejeweled HD has ultra-sparkling graphics, so you’ll need an iPad 3 to fully experience the awesomeness of the HD retina display. Please make sure your device is compatible prior to purchase.