You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| May 24, 2012
Meet Monkey Ninja
Donut Games is one of the most prolific developers in the App Store. The developer is responsible for hit titles such as Traffic Rush, Rat on a Skateboard, and Monkey Flight. Today, they have unleashed yet another title, namely Monkey Ninja. Donus Games has created a short trailer to introduce you to Monkey Ninja: If you cannot view the embedded video above, it is also available by clicking here. The game sees you taking control of the Monkey Ninja character, while navigating 80 trials, each with three separate rooms. Some of the other features of Monkey Ninja include:
As with all previous titles from Donut Games, Monkey Ninja is very simple yet completely addictive, at least in the short term. For just $0.99 this game is a nice little time waster. As long as you don't expect a lot of depth, or to be playing this game years to come, you can't go wrong. Are you a fan of Donut Games' offerings? Will you be adding Monkey Ninja to your collection?
- Universal App (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch support)
- Game Center support
- Special monkey moves such as "Snooze Not To Lose"
- Unlockable achievements: Can you win the "Weapon Master" and "Banana Buffe" achievements?
- Friend Flow: Got friends on Game Center playing this game? Beat any of their scores and Donut Games' in-game notification system will let them know who's the new king!
- Collectors Icon #34
- Exclusively available for iDevices