Primarily about the action, Extreme Skater does have a very brief storyline. Pieces of a meteor have fallen to Earth and it’s up to you, an extreme skateboarder, to retrieve them and unlock their power. The game contains numerous objects to interact with and maneuvers are controlled using tilt and touch input.
Here are Extreme Skater’s overall features as listed by Miniclip:
- 78 huge levels!
- Super accurate tilt controls
- Multiple paths on each level for extra replayability!
- Incredibly detailed retina graphics!
- Unlock tricks, boards and characters!
- Two different worlds to explore and more coming soon!
- Game music, which automatically switches itself off at start when playing other music on your device
- Interactive tutorial to learn how to play
Already available in the New Zealand App Store, Extreme Skater is designed for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 4.2 or later, and will be available in the U.S. App Store starting May 24 for $0.99.