Looking for an all-in-one case solution for your new iPad? Say hello to Addo’s SlateSHIELD, a 360-degree rotating case, handle, and stand.
Going on sale this week, The SlateSHIELD is ideal for shooting gorgeous photos and 1080p HD video with the new iPad’s 5-megapixel iSight camera. Plus, the accessory’s hand strap allows for a secure and steady grip with one hand while freeing the other hand to tap to focus or to set exposure functions.
Designed with the mobile and business user in mind, the SlateSHIELD includes a collapsible handle, built-in stand, and durable compact design. In addition, it provides secure protection and comfort in use.
According to Leonard Wesson, CEO of Addo and PPC Techs, Inc.:
“The new SlateSHIELD 360 iPad case is an example of how lifestyle can be integrated with functionality while providing a rich user experience.
Full features include:
- 360-degree rotating case design: Swivel design makes it easy to switch from landscape to portrait mode for effective use.
- Patent-pending collapsible handle design: Comfortable self-adjusting hand strap to easily control the device in the palm of one hand, leaving the other hand free to multi-task.
- Slide-out integrated stand: Ideal for applications such as FaceTime, viewing movies, giving presentations, or for use with a Bluetooth keyboard on a desktop.
- Compact design
- Tough, durable ABS plastic in black finish
- The patent pending SlateSHIELD case for the new iPad
- WriteSHIELD anti-glare Premium Screen Protector 1 Pak
- Black Capacitive Stylus
Take a look at this video, which features the iPad 2 version of the same case:
The SlateSHIELD looks kinda cool, don’t you think?