EyeO Weather is a brand-new weather app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, which provides users with location-based weather reports for up to seven days in the future.
In the application, users can view weather reports for up to 10 different locations. As mentioned, forecasts up to seven days in advance are displayed in EyeO Weather, and additional information such as humidity, pressure and dew point can also be viewed. Furthermore, satellite imagery that displays either the temperature, infrared, humidity or pressure is also accessible from within the universal application.
As outlined in the app’s release notes, features of EyeO Weather include:
- Manage up to ten locations at a time
- Add a location using your current position or search a list of over 2 million cities
- View a forecast of up to 7 days
- Get detailed information for each day/night in the forecast
- Forecasts may be refreshed every 15 minutes
- Enter a custom name for each location
- Display temperatures in Celsius or Fahrenheit
Both the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad versions of the app support the Retina displays of the smartphone and tablet. If you’re looking for a weather application for the iPad – which of course doesn’t ship with a built-in Weather app, like the iPhone version of the iOS – EyeO Weather could be a suitable option.
As mentioned, the universal EyeO Weather app is available in the App Store for $0.99. Let us know if you decide to take the app for a spin in the comments below.