You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| June 20, 2012
London 2012 - Official Mobile Game Available Now In The iOS App Store
The London 2012 Olympic Games aren't far away, and in celebration of the event an official mobile game has appeared in the App Store. In the application - London 2012 - Official Mobile Game - users can participate in nine events across 12 venues, and can enjoy playing three different game modes: training, competition and challenge. As outlined in the app's release notes, features of the iOS app include:
There are two versions of London 2012 available in the App Store - a free, ad-supported application, and a premium $2.99 app. Grab a copy now, take to the tracks, and go for gold in London 2012 - Official Mobile Game! Below, we've included a gallery of screenshots and a promotional video for the application. [gallery columns="5"] If you can't see the above video, please click this link.
- 9 Olympic events: 100M, 110M Hurdles, 100m Freestyle, Double Trap, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, 100m Butterfly, Kayak (K1) and Archery
- Train and customise your athlete with over 220 items
- 3 game modes: Training / Olympic / Challenge
- 8 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Easy to play – difficult to master
- Enjoy authentic London 2012 Olympic venues