The London 2012 Olympic Games aren’t far away, and in celebration of the event an official mobile game has appeared in the App Store.
In the application – London 2012 – Official Mobile Game – users can participate in nine events across 12 venues, and can enjoy playing three different game modes: training, competition and challenge. As outlined in the app’s release notes, features of the iOS app include:
- 9 Olympic events: 100M, 110M Hurdles, 100m Freestyle, Double Trap, Triple Jump, Pole Vault, 100m Butterfly, Kayak (K1) and Archery
- Train and customise your athlete with over 220 items
- 3 game modes: Training / Olympic / Challenge
- 8 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Easy to play – difficult to master
- Enjoy authentic London 2012 Olympic venues
There are two versions of London 2012 available in the App Store – a free, ad-supported application, and a premium $2.99 app. Grab a copy now, take to the tracks, and go for gold in London 2012 – Official Mobile Game! Below, we’ve included a gallery of screenshots and a promotional video for the application.
If you can’t see the above video, please click this link.