If you’re a task-management freak but still haven’t found an iPad app that can take care of all your GTD needs, consider downloading Metro Tasks: Love your to-dos!, a new application that’s available for $6.99 in the iPad App Store.
Metro Tasks features a great interface, daily and weekly to-do-reviews, drag-and-drop rescheduling and organizing, and social sharing capabilities. As outlined in the app’s release notes, here’s a complete list of Metro Tasks’ many features:
- Dated and personal folders quickly display tasks by date or category
- Never-miss reminders! Instantly view your latest alerts
- To-do workspace mimics realistic papers and folders, only better
- Attach photos and link contacts to your tasks
- Drag and drop to re-schedule or re-organize
- Setup wizard gets you started immediately
- Email and Print your task lists
- Find items fast with the Search bar
- Quick entry task bar for entering many items at once
- Repeat tasks upon completion
- Share your accomplishments on Facebook and Twitter
- Swipe-to-browse viewer displays details of every item quickly
- Beautiful interface makes everything so simple
- Now/In-Progress shows everything you’re busy with at the moment
- Recent Items shows to-dos most recently created and completed
- Daily/weekly alerts get you in the habit of reviewing and prioritizing
- Task priorities done better: Now, In-Progress, On Hold and Canceled
- Smart sorting keeps your most important items at the top of your list
Below, we’ve included a bunch of screenshots of Metro Tasks for you to take a look at.
Currently, Metro Tasks: Love your to-dos! is available to download in the App Store for $6.99, and it’s compatible with the iPad only. Let us know if you decide to take this new app for a spin in the comments below.