SEGA has recently updated its Total War Battles iOS app, adding a bunch of new features including a new game mode, new Game Center achievements, social network integration and much, much more.
As outlined in the app’s release notes, changes made in version 1.2 of the app include:
- Skirmish mode: 6 new battles you can play in Normal, Hard or Shogun difficulty
- New Skirmish achievements and high scores
- Legendary units: recruit Black Devils, Crimson Feathers or Stone Temple Monks
- Legendary orders: cast Rain of Fire on your enemies and Butcher Them All
- Get in touch: Facebook and Twitter In-App integration
- On the map: A nicer and easier to read campaign map
- Winter chill: A new refreshing title screen
- Many small bug fix and improvements
If you’re not familiar with Total War Battles, the application “delivers quick-fire, tactical combat balanced with intuitive building and unit management,” as explained in the app’s release notes. The game itself is set in Japan’s medieval era, which is beautifully depicted in the application.
You can download Total War Battles in the App Store for $4.99, and as mentioned, the app is compatible with the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Take a look at the new version now!