We realize our U.S. readers are prepping for the Independence Day festivities, which should include checking out the helpful tools in our Fourth of July AppList. However, there’s another celebration going on, but nearing the end. It’s also the last hours to take advantage of MacPhun’s fantastic Color Splash Studio offers.
Mentioned a week ago, the Color Splash Studio renaming contest provides the opportunity to win over $500 worth of prizes for suggesting a creative app name. Submissions are denied after today. So, you better get that entry in before it’s too late.
If that weren’t enough, MacPhun is also having a limited time sale, in two different ways, on Color Splash Studio for Mac. Not only has the price been reduced to just $0.99, but owners of Color Splash Studio for iPhone can get a copy of the OS X version for absolutely free.
To get a free code for Color Splash Studio for OS X, simply send an edited photo to MacPhun by the end of today, July 4, using the email sharing option of Color Splash Studio for iPhone.
- Launch Color Splash Studio on your iPhone or iPod touch.
- Import a photo from the camera roll or capture a new one using your iDevice’s camera.
- Edit the photo using the crop, color, and effect tools.
- Tap Done in the top-left corner.
- Tap on the Email button at the bottom-left of the export and sharing options section.
- Send the email to [email protected]
Once again, these offers are only valid until the end of today, July 4, 2012. The free Color Splash Studio for OS X code will be sent to you within a day or two after your successful photo submission. If you don’t yet own Color Splash Studio for iPhone, you can get it in the App Store now.