The latest installment in Backflip Studios’ Ragdoll Blaster franchise has blasted into the App Store.
Contrary to what you might be expecting, though, this new installment, being the fourth in the series, is not called Ragdoll Blaster 4. Rather, it’s a sort of expansion to the last installment, Ragdoll Blaster 3. It’s simply called Ragdoll Blaster 3: Deluxe.
Ragdoll Blaster 3: Deluxe carries the same ragdoll blasting gameplay and graphics of its predecessor … and then some.
The new game is said to include more than 25 new levels, a new game world called Ariel Armada, and a new explosive type of ragdoll aptly named Bomb Ragdoll.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
All things pretty much considered, Ragdoll Blaster 3: Deluxe offers the following key features:
- 140 levels and 7 worlds to explore
- 6 distinct ragdoll types with unique abilities
- Gorgeous 3-D visuals and awesome sound effects
- Instant replays to review your past shots
- Funny, custom tailored suits for your ragdolls
- Game Center leader boards & sharable scores
Download the game and get blastin’ (again) now!