You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| October 25, 2012
Lights, Camera, Infection! Shoot The Undead As You Shoot The Ultimate Zombie Movie In Zombiewood
Zombies. They just won't die, will they? Well, they're certainly not referred to as the undead for nothing. And they're making their presence felt yet again in another iOS game. The game is called Zombiewood. Nope, it's not about a zombie-fied piece of lumber. (Cue sad trombone.) Rather, it's about the zombie apocalypse in that famous star-studded district in Los Angeles, Hollywood. As indicated in the launch trailer for Zombiewood below, some see only chaos in Hollywood's zombie invasion. But others, including you, see just the right set of circumstances to shoot the ultimate zombie movie — while casually shooting zombies in the process. If you can't see the video embedded above, please click here. Released by Gameloft, Zombiewood offers the following gut-busting and havoc-wreaking features:
Compatible with both iPhone and iPad, and already optimized for iPhone 5, Zombiewood is now showing in the App Store. Admission is free! [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Enjoy exhilarating dual-stick shooter action
- Shred through wave after wave of crazy zombies
- Zap, boil & burn with 20 wicked 'n’ wild weapons
- Cartoon style inspired by a Hollywood setting
- 11 different movies and 10 unique game modes
- Mix and match with comical, outlandish outfits
- Rise to the top of the leaderboard against your friends
- Regular content updates coming with more movies, weapons, outfits and non-stop action!