The U.S. Apple Online Store has temporarily closed for business, as Black Friday discounts are being applied to a number of different products. Currently, the usual “We’ll be back soon” sign has appeared in the online store, though Black Friday has already reached Apple’s international websites (including those in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom).
Overseas, Black Friday discounts have been applied to the third-gen iPad, the iPad 2, the third- and fourth-generation iPod touch, and the iPod nano. Furthermore, the MacBook Pro (both the Retina and non-Retina display models) and the MacBook Air have received generous discounts. Finally, a number of accessories, including mice, trackpads and keyboards, are also included in the Black Friday discounts.
So you have an idea of the kind of discounts we can expect once the U.S. Apple Online Store goes back online, here’s a list of the Black Friday discounts Australian Apple fans can currently take advantage of:
- iPad: A$498 – save A$41
- iPad 2: A$398 – save A$31
- iPod touch (5th gen): A$298 – save A$31
- iPod touch (4th gen): A$194 – save A$25
- iPod nano: A$158 – save A$11
- MacBook Pro (13″ Retina): A$1,794 – save A$105
- MacBook Pro: A$1,244 – save A$105
- MacBook Air: A$994 – save A$105
- AirPort Express Base Station: A$108 – save A$11
- AirPort Extreme Base Station: A$178 – save A$21
- Time Capsule: A$298 – save A$21
- Apple Magic Mouse: A$64 – save A$11
- Magic Trackpad: A$64 – save A$11
- Apple Wireless Keyboard: A$64 – save A$11
- iPad Smart Case: A$44 – save A$15
- iPad Smart Cover (Polyurethane): A$34 – save A$11
- iPad Smart Cover (Leather): A$58 – save A$21
- Apple In-Ear Headphones: A$88 – save A$11
- Apple EarPods: A$28 – save A$7
Excited? I’ll bet you are! Check back with us, and we’ll have all the information on Apple’s U.S. Black Friday deals once the Apple Online Store goes back online.