One of the most popular destinations on the planet has been given the Fotopedia treatment. Fotopedia Italy is now available in the App Store.
Featuring breathtaking images of the “Beautiful Country,” the free app explores everything from the grottoes of Sicily to Michelangelo’s amazing masterpiece on the ceiling of The Vatican’s Sistine Chapel.
According to Jean-Marie Hullot, CEO of Fotopedia:
More than 14 million people in over 200 different countries and territories are now exploring the beauty of the word using the Fotopedia apps. With this app, it is easy to see why Italy is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. In fact, Fotopedia Italy is probably the most beautiful app we have ever done.
Fotopedia Italy features:
- Thousands of breathtaking pictures served at high resolution for the Retina display
- Trip Builder to create your own trip or easy-to-build personalized tours
- Free Wallpapers for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Visual stories, updated frequently
- Instant Slideshows
- iOS 6 Facebook and Twitter sharing to easily share your your favorite images and stories
- Complete navigation with smart tags, search and interactive maps