Hipstamatic’s popular photo enthusiast magazine, Snap, is now available for iPhone and the Web. Originally launched exclusively for iPad in May, the free e-magazine is available in Apple’s Newsstand and at Snapm.ag.
Offering photography and commentary, Snap Magazine examines current trends, artists, and tastemakers across various industries, continents, and languages.
Features for iPhone include:
- Support for zooming
- Share your favorite articles to Facebook, Twitter, or via Email/SMS (requires iOS 6)
- Archive issues via tap-and-hold
- Page flipping performance improvements
Features for Web are:
- New website where each issue can be read in its entirety
- Easy sharing to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
According to Lucas Buick, CEO and co-founder, Hipstamatic:
We’re really excited about how our community has embraced Snap. Bringing Snap to iPhone users, as well as everyone on the Web, means more people see how talented our Hipstamatic community is, and the incredible moments being captured. The creativity of our community continues to floor me every day.