Pocket Army has once again received an update that is far from pocket-sized.
Pocket Army is a universal iOS game that combines elements of army-building, RPG, hack-and-slash action quests, and online challenge competition into one “small” package.
You know what they say about small packages: good things come in them. And as my colleague Lory practically said in her review of the game when it debuted in the App Store four months ago, Pocket Army definitely offers good things.
Now, more good things are coming your way in Pocket Army 3.0.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Much like Pocket Army 2.0 from a couple of months ago, the newly released Pocket Army 3.0 brings loads of new items and improvements. These are:
- 2 new deadly skills!
- 3 new special gears!
- 2 new soldier types!
- Special Gift for anyone who updates to Pocket Army 3.0.
- New event! Finding ultimate weapons!
- New map: Lavaland.
- New boss.
- Max level is increasing, again!
- More balancing, more challenging!
- Fix Game Center crash bug.
- Fix Monk & Assassin upgrading bug.
- Improving AI!
- Ton of minor bugs are fixed.
- Support for iPhone 5 and fifth-generation iPod touch resolution.
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later, Pocket Army 3.0 is available now in the App Store for free.