We’ve all been there. We need a new place to live and don’t know where to look. Luckily, Lovely is here for iPhone. The free app takes the guesswork out of finding a new home or apartment to rent.
Offering listings in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, Lovely includes a number of unique search tools that makes the process of finding a place to live easier than ever. Best of all, the app is fully integrated with the Live Lovely website. This means that you can sync your searches across multiple platforms.
In total, Lovely currently includes 285,000 apartment listings in over 7,500 locations in the United States.
- Know exactly what’s available and where — numbered dots on the map show how many listings are in each part of town
- Easily identify the freshest listings — colored dots and individual listing timestamps indicate how long listings have been on the market
- Make a list of your Favorites — save listings you care about the most and access them at any time
- Don’t waste your time — learn when your saved listings go off the market, so you don’t pursue stale listings
- Get in touch directly — email or call landlords directly, and get directions, with one tap
I’ve been testing a prerelease version of Lovely for a while now and find it absolutely amazing. In fact, I found that it includes one of the sleekest app interfaces that I have seen in a long time. Most importantly, the listings are fresh and accurate.
The free Lovely app is available in the App Store.