You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| November 15, 2012
Isn’t It Lovely? New App Helps You Find A New Place To Rent On Your iPhone
We’ve all been there. We need a new place to live and don’t know where to look. Luckily, Lovely is here for iPhone. The free app takes the guesswork out of finding a new home or apartment to rent. Offering listings in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, Lovely includes a number of unique search tools that makes the process of finding a place to live easier than ever. Best of all, the app is fully integrated with the Live Lovely website. This means that you can sync your searches across multiple platforms. [caption id="attachment_356545" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Isn't it Lovely?[/caption] In total, Lovely currently includes 285,000 apartment listings in over 7,500 locations in the United States. Features include:
[caption id="attachment_356546" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Lovely app for iPhone[/caption] I've been testing a prerelease version of Lovely for a while now and find it absolutely amazing. In fact, I found that it includes one of the sleekest app interfaces that I have seen in a long time. Most importantly, the listings are fresh and accurate. The free Lovely app is available in the App Store.
- Know exactly what’s available and where -- numbered dots on the map show how many listings are in each part of town
- Easily identify the freshest listings -- colored dots and individual listing timestamps indicate how long listings have been on the market
- Make a list of your Favorites -- save listings you care about the most and access them at any time
- Don’t waste your time -- learn when your saved listings go off the market, so you don’t pursue stale listings
- Get in touch directly -- email or call landlords directly, and get directions, with one tap