You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| November 22, 2012
Numbytes - Math Game Combines Learning Addition While Playing With Monsters
Numbytes - Math Game is now available in the App Store. The $2.99 app for iPad helps kids learn math while playing with cute monsters called Numbytes. Created by Y-Tech, the game is composed of three modes named TRAIN, TEST, and TUG OF WAR. The first is composed of six levels that train your addition skills from zero to 20. TEST, by contrast, is unlocked after completing the last level of TRAIN. It allows for the use of a built-in calculator and awards points based on speed. Finally, TUG OF WAR is a multiplayer game where you challenge a friend head on with addition from zero to 20. [caption id="attachment_358742" align="aligncenter" width="480"] Numbytes - Math Game[/caption] Features include:
Basic Addition Features:
- Six Levels of Basic Addition Training
- One Level of Basic Addition Test
- One Multiplayer Game of Basic Addition
- Speed and Accuracy based scoring system
- Game Center Support
- Support for the latest iOS devices (iPad with retina display, iPad mini)
Take a look: You may also be interested in New Paid Education Apps and Fun Math Apps for Kids. Numbytes – Math Game looks extremely promising and unique. It is available now in the App Store.
- Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic learning for better memory penetration
- Fast-paced gameplay to train your speed
- High-standard scoring system to achieve second nature computation